The Must Have Travel Makeup Bag of The Year + How to Pack It Like A Pro
Posted on January 11 2016
Struggle to fit all your makeup in the perfect sized bag when you travel? There are a lot of makeup bags on the market, but nothing seemed to be "just right." We understood the problem and decided to fix it by teaming up with Hudson + Bleecker to design the perfect makeup bag that was stylish and functional.
The perfect makeup bag needs to be big enough to satisfy the needs of the most beauty obsessed, but portable enough to take on a plane. Our Hudson + Bleecker Exclusive Azurite Blue/Black Carry All does just that. The bag includes 5 individual inside components: 3 snap-out clear vinyl zippered cases, 1 clasped detachable pouch, and 1 brush roll. You're able to organize your products just the way you like! There is even room underneath the removable components for larger makeup palettes and even... your Day Designer! Can't forget to pack that.
Being water resistant and easy to clean, this carry all bag can handle any adventure you take it on. Now that you know the details about our exclusive makeup bag, want to know how to pack it like a pro?
Here's a few tips from our team:
- Pack skincare and haircare in the larger case. This makes it easy to pop out and take all of the products you'd use in the bathroom and shower and keep them seperate from your makeup.
- Categorize your makeup products in the smaller cases. For example, keep eyes and lips in one case and face products in the other.
- Keep jewelry in the detachable pouch.
- Focus on what you need! We know it's hard not to pack every eyeshdow palette you own...
- Take minis if possible! Downsize on products, and you can fit more!
Can't wait to see you with your Belle and Blush Exclusive Hudson + Bleecker bag! Tag us on Instagram @belleandblush so we can see! Bon Voyage!