Canyon Springs Migraine Mask
Resting a freezer-cooled eye mask over your eyes is one of the most soothing self-care rituals you can do for yourself. You’ve got to experience it to truly believe it! Everyone has to take a step back for a breather every now and then, and the Slow North eye masks are the perfect way to take it just one step further to achieve major de-stressing sensations. It only takes a few seconds to experience the soothing powers of this perfectly weighted eye mask amidst a busy day.
- These are strap-free, so the migraine mask will just rest in place for ultimate comfort as you relax without an elastic band wrapped around your head.
- Also a great option to use for meditation as a weighted eye pillow.
- Handmade in Austin, TX
How to Use
For Heat Therapy:
- Place eye mask in the microwave and warm for 30 seconds at a time.
- Always test the temperatire of your mask before applying it to your skin.
For Cold Therapy:
- Store in the freezer until ready to use.
- Apply as a cold compress.
Materials + Care
All-natural linen/cotton blend fabric outer filled with natural, unscented lentils.
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
9" x 4" x 0.5"