Micro Peel At-Home Kit
Bring corrective care into your home to improve skin health and advance your results in between professional treatments. The Micro Peel At-Home Kit is also an excellent first-time treatment for those looking for professional-grade, visible results at home. Featuring professional-grade Enzymatic Treatment, this exclusive kit includes a custom protocol developed by skincare professionals to dramatically brighten and rejuvenate all skin types.
- Strengthens and smooths skin texture
- Prevents and improves signs of aging with powerful antioxidants
- Reduces discoloration and immediately brightens skin
How to Use
- Cleanse & Prep
- Facial Wash – Gently remove makeup and impurities with this purifying cleanser.
- Hydrating Toner – Remove debris and boost skin hydration with this daily-use toner.
- Detoxifying Mask – Absorb oil and impurities with this charcoal mask.
- Enzymatic Treatment – Reveal bright, glowing, and strengthened skin with this advanced treatment.
- Correct, Hydrate, & Protect
- Rejuvenating Serum – Instantly glow and prevent signs of aging with this antioxidant serum.
- ReBalance – Calm and soothe skin with this light and quick-absorbing moisturizer.
- Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ – Defend against UVA/UVB rays with this SPF 50+ sunscreen.
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit: an advanced ingredient that contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skinpurifying ingredient
Tartaric Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid that encourages exfoliation
Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract: a powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation, stimulates collagen deposition to strengthen the extracellular matrix, and brightens skin. Resveratrol affects energy metabolism and mitochondrial function and serves as a calorie restriction (CR) mimetic to induce anti-aging effects and confer cell longevity
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract: an important antioxidant from the stem cells of grapes that works to protect epidermal stem cells from damage
About PCA Skin
PCA SKIN was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist. Our company is grounded on three core pillars: product innovation, excellence in education and unparalleled customer support.