Essential Shock Intense Gel Cream
Rejuvenation with a velvety matte finish
Light as a feather, this gel cream gives you a delightful caress. This ultra effective anti-aging moisturizer nourishes and revitalizes, leaving skin soft and supple.
The Essential Shock Intense Gel Cream provides superior firming action. It minimizes the look of sagginess and restores a youthful complexion, while soothing dryness and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Helps reduce the appearance skin aging, including those caused by common hormone deficiencies.
- Reveals firmer, suppler and more radiant skin.
- Provides antioxidant benefits and moisturization.
- Lightweight, easy-to-absorb texture leaves no oily residue.
How To Use
- Apply every morning and/or night, after cleansing, toning and applying your serum.
- Use your fingertips to apply the gel cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Massage in gently until completely absorbed.
- This is an ideal weapon to fight the visible signs of aging for those with combination or oily skin.
- The perfect cream for those who live in warm, humid climates.
Proteoglycan-Derma Complex improves hydration, increases skin fullness and helps minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Amino-Essence Cocktail, a nutrient-rich concentrate of essential amino acids (including natural free form collagen and elastin), helps restore hydration, firmness, and suppleness.
Isoflavones (phytoestrogens) extracted from Iris Florentina have excellent anti-aging properties and target the appearance of skin changes caused by hormone deficiencies.
Antioxidant Vitamins C, E and F provide superior anti-aging benefits.
About Natura Bisse
Natura Bissé entered the skincare world through professional skincare spas and carries out more than 7.5 million annual treatments in leading spas and luxury resorts worldwide. They work strictly with master aestheticians, building and maintaining close partnerships. By adapting, evolving and listening to the voice of each and every skin, Natura Bissé has refined their products and rituals and developed targeted treatments for specific skin needs and concerns.