An alternative to the conventional spray tan, this is the best spray tan today that employs dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as the active ingredient. DHA is a simple carbohydrate, and is usually derived from plant sources such as sugar cane or sugar beats, or from the fermentation of glycerine. DHA is not a dye – rather it causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the top layer of your skin. The effect looks natural and lasts for 5-10 days.
To book your appointment, call us at 501-448-2290. Our pre-tan tips below will help you get the most out of your tanning session.
Can be rinsed off in 3-4 hours.
1 SESSION | $50
3 SESSIONS | $135
6 SESSIONS | $240
Can be rinsed off in 6-8 hours.
1 SESSION | $40
3 SESSIONS | $110
6 SESSIONS | $200
Spray Tan Add-Ons
Skin-Firming Drops | $5
Help to tone and tighten the skin and reduce cellulite
Anti-Aging Drops | $5
Help to smooth wrinkles and combat signs of aging
CBD Restore Drops | $10
Help to reduce muscle pain and inflammation and decrease skin dryness and sensitivity
Spray Tan Prep
Pro tips for getting the best results from your spray tan:
- Shave and exfoliate your skin the day before your spray tan - not the day of.
- Don't apply any oils or lotions the day of your spray tan
- Be prepared to wash off the spray tan solution at the recommended time. For optimal results, the Lux Rapid solution should be rinsed off after 3-4 hours.
- After your spray tan solution is rinsed off, plan to use body lotion daily to prolong your tan.
- The more time you spend in water after your spray tan is applied, the faster it will wear off.
- We have disposable undergarments for clients and you're welcome to dress to your level of comfort.
Call us at 501-448-2290 to book your appointment.