Shop the extended collection of Baume de Rose products from By Terry
An alternative to the conventional spray tan, this is the best spray tan today that employs dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as the active ingredient. DHA is a simple carbohydrate, and is usually derived from plant sources such as sugar cane or sugar beats, or from the fermentation of glycerine. DHA is not a dye – rather it causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the top layer of your skin. The effect looks natural and lasts for 5-10 days.
To book your appointment, call us at 501-448-2290. Our pre-tan tips below will help you get the most out of your tanning session.
Can be rinsed off in 3-4 hours.
1 SESSION | $50
3 SESSIONS | $135
6 SESSIONS | $240
Can be rinsed off in 6-8 hours.
1 SESSION | $40
3 SESSIONS | $110
6 SESSIONS | $200
Spray Tan Add-Ons
Skin-Firming Drops | $5
Help to tone and tighten the skin and reduce cellulite
Anti-Aging Drops | $5
Help to smooth wrinkles and combat signs of aging
CBD Restore Drops | $10
Help to reduce muscle pain and inflammation and decrease skin dryness and sensitivity
Spray Tan Prep
Pro tips for getting the best results from your spray tan:
- Shave and exfoliate your skin the day before your spray tan - not the day of.
- Don't apply any oils or lotions the day of your spray tan
- Be prepared to wash off the spray tan solution at the recommended time. For optimal results, the Lux Rapid solution should be rinsed off after 3-4 hours.
- After your spray tan solution is rinsed off, plan to use body lotion daily to prolong your tan.
- The more time you spend in water after your spray tan is applied, the faster it will wear off.
- We have disposable undergarments for clients and you're welcome to dress to your level of comfort.
Call us at 501-448-2290 to book your appointment.