Natura Bisse Hydrafacial Combination Plus
This luxurious treatment combines the HydraFacial process with Natura Bisse products to cleanse, treat and enhance skin. It combines Lymphatic Drainage with the Signature HydraFacial and a booster of your choice along with extended LED light therapy, facial and cranial massage and a Natura Bisse Tolerance Mask and Tolerance Neuropeptide concentrate.
Call us at 501-448-2290 to book your appointment.
What it Does
Resurface - Regenerate - Repair - Enhance
Add one of these clinically-proven boosters for enhanced results:
- Growth Factor | $80 - Promote cell renewal, diminish fine lines, improve texture, and promote elasticity.
- Chrono-Peptide | $50 - Energize, recharge and repair dull or tired skin.
- Protec Plus | $50 - Hydrate, plump, reduce stress and protect skin from free radicals.
- Britenol | $50 - Leave skin glowing, diminish dark spots and sun damage and improve overall skin tone.
- Derma Builder | $50 - Hydrate, soothe and stimulate collagen to firm and tighten skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage | $35 - Facial massage designed to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph nodes, releasing toxins and carrying them away.
- Neck & Decolletage | $50 | 15 Minutes - Add treatment to your neck and décolletage to your Hydrafacial
- Extended LED Light Therapy | $15 | 15 Minutes - Add additional time under the LED lights to spend more time boosting collagen, fighting breakouts or both.
- Natura Bisse Oxygen Hands Treatment | $20 - Add a restorative hand treatment to your favorite facial. The damage from external aggressors will instantly disappear to reveal radiant, revitalized skin.
About Natura Bisse
The constant pursuit of excellence has allowed Natura Bissé to be a global premium presence in the most prestigious points of sale and spas around the world.
What Is A Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a treatment that uses a state-of-the-art Hydradermabrasion machine that is designed to deep cleanse, exfoliate, and extract impurities and then deliver antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. A handheld tool delivers the various cleansers, peels and serums to the skin and also suctions impurities away from the skin. This treatment doesn't cause discomfort and is safe for all skin types.
What is Celluma LED Light Therapy?
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural bio-stimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity, and ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm and arthritis. Light therapy is safe and beneficial for all skin types.