DAY DESIGNER MINI | January 2017 EXCLUSIVE Edition in Pink Painterly Stripe
$ 49.00 Add to wishlist
2017 Exclusive Day Designers will be available for pre-order Wednesday, September 14th at 11:00 a.m. CST & will ship between October 21-28. These exclusive prints will not ship with the DayDesigner.com pre-orders & do not include stickers. Please take a moment to read the entire description before your purchase your 2017 Day Designer.
PEN IN PHOTO IS SOLD SEPARATELY.
Whether you’re a working professional, full-time mom, a diligent student, or all of the above it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and pulled in a million directions. Day Designer® is a simple and easy system created to help you find balance, focus and productivity.
Day Designer is the original daily agenda. We’re on a mission to get you organized and on your way to living an intentional, meaningful and well-designed life.
Overall Dimensions: 6.625” wide x 8.3” tall
Page Dimensions: 6” wide x 8.125” tall
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- 12 Months of Dated Pages from January 2017 through December 2017
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Two Goal Planning Worksheets
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 7am to 7pm
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Combined Weekend Pages with Overview of Upcoming Week
- Gold Foil Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Views with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Yearly View with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily Pages and Monthly Spreads Marked with U.S. holidays
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Book to Protect Inside Pages
- Printed Grey Text on Inside Pages to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in our Signature Pink Painterly Stripe (wipe clean with soft cloth)
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Inside Front Cover Pocket with Teal Cover Liner
- This Edition was Imported
DAY DESIGNER CARE
Every Day Designer is carefully crafted by hand. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your planner including discoloration or flaking on the gold foil. This is part of the normal wear and tear of a printed, gold foil product that is handcrafted. Click here for tips on how to keep your Day Designer® well protected.
Each Day Designer goes through a careful quality check before being packaged for shipment. The following are signs of a hand-made product that occur naturally in the production process: slight bends in the binding, slubs, wrinkles and small indentions. We have learned, over the years, that printing is more of an art, than a science, and these unpreventable and minor imperfections lend themselves to the personality of each unique planner. These characteristics do not affect the functionality of the Day Designer.
Each Day Designer is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a cardboard box to limit damage in shipping. Packaging does not include a ribbon which may be different from your previous orders or from reviews you may have seen online.