DAY DESIGNER | Academic Year 2018-2019: Antigua
Sold Out Add to wishlist
The 2018-19 Academic Year Daily Planner helps students, teachers and busy women tackle their days with maximum productivity. The exclusive Antigua cover features a tropical palm pattern in shades of green and pink with gold foil accents.
- Planner dated July 2018 through June 2019
- Added June 2018 daily planning pages for a total of 13 months of daily planning
- Signature Today & To-Do page format combines your daily schedule and to-do list on one page
- Includes two FREE gold foil sticker sheets and a bookmark ruler
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and unable to make progress on your goals. Day Designer®, the original daily planner, is a simple and easy system created to help you manage your schedule and tackle your to-do list. More than a productivity planner, this is the best time management tool to help you get organized.. This is the perfect academic planner for students, teachers, moms with school-aged kids and other busy women who want to live meaningful lives.
Overall Dimensions: 9″ wide x 9.75″ tall
Page Dimensions: 7.3″ wide x 9.5″ tall
Depth: 1.5" (Including the binding)
Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Goal Setting Worksheets to Help You Achieve Your Big Dreams
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Combined Weekend Pages with Weekly Overview
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page 2018-2019 Academic Year Overview with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Printed Grey Text to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in Antigua, our Exclusive Tropical Pattern in shades of Green, Pink and Gold Foil Accents
- Pretty Pink Cover Liner with Inside Front Cover Pocket for Added Functionality
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Planner to Protect Inside Pages