DAY DESIGNER | Academic Year 2018-2019: Mini Indigo Tile
Sold Out Add to wishlist
This small daily planner helps students, teachers and busy women design their days to reach their goals and get more done. Now available in an exclusive hand-painted pink tile pattern, with striking indigo blue accent. Smaller format is perfect for carrying everywhere you go!
- Academic planner is dated July 2018 through June 2019
- Added June 2018 daily planning pages for a total of 13 months of daily planning
- Signature Today & To-Do page format combines your daily schedule and to-do list on one page
- Includes two FREE gold foil sticker sheets and a bookmark ruler
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and unable to make progress on your goals. Day Designer®, the original daily planner, is a simple and easy system created to help you manage your schedule and tackle to-do list. More than a productivity planner, this is the best time management tool to help you get organized. This is the perfect academic planner for students, teachers, nurses and busy women who want to live meaningful lives.
MINI PLANNER FEATURES
Overall Dimensions: 6.625” wide x 8.3” tall
Page Dimensions: 6” wide x 8.125” tall
Depth: 1.5" (Including the binding)
Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Goal Setting Worksheets to Help You Achieve Your Big Dreams
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Combined Weekend Pages with Weekly Overview
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page 2018-2019 Academic Year Overview with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Printed Grey Text to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in Navy and Pink Indigo Tile
- Navy Cover Liner with Inside Front Cover Pocket for Added Functionality
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Planner to Protect Inside Pages