January 2020 Mini Planner in Coming Up Roses
A gentle reminder to stop and smell the roses! This pretty planner, featuring soft white flowers on a blush background, is a lovely way to plan each day.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and unable to make progress on your goals. Day Designer®, the original daily planner, is a simple system created to help you manage your schedule and tackle your to-do list. More than a productivity planner, this is the best time management tool to help you get organized. This is the perfect 2020 planner for students, teachers, moms, busy women, or anyone who wants to live an intentional life.
- Planner dated January 2020 through December 2020
- Signature Today & To-Do page format combines your daily schedule and to-do list on one page
- Includes two FREE gold foil sticker sheets and a bookmark ruler
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for Mini edition
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Goal Setting Worksheets to Help You Achieve Your Big Dreams
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Combined Weekend Pages with Weekly Overview
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page 2020 Yearly Overview with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Printed Grey Text to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in a Gorgeous Dot Pattern
- Pink Cover Liner with Inside Front Cover Pocket for Added Functionality
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Planner to Protect Inside Pages
Overall Dimensions: 6.625” wide x 8.3” tall
Page Dimensions: 6” wide x 8.125” tall
Depth: 1.5" (Including the binding)
Weight: 1.7 lbs.