In midnight blue, the limited-edition Neige / Snow scented candle is adorned with the white, gold and silver stars on Diptyque’s map of stars to enhance the vivid color of the wax. Letters flecked with gold dance on the Maison’s emblematic oval. Turn out the lights and watch as the starry, phosphorescent design glows in the night as if by magic!
- The 190g candle comes with a golden metal lid to protect the wax.
- Burning time : 60 hours for 190g size, 20 hour for 70g size
The Neige / Snow candle diffuses a soft harmony of heliotrope and white musks in a cosmic shimmer. Poetically interpreted by Diptyque, the powdery delicacy of snow enchants your winter nights. An unforgettable olfactory experience to light up the winter!
How to Use
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.