Daintree Green Hair Wrap
This light and compact hair turban, made of super absorbent material, dries your hair in a compact convenient bundle making that morning routine a little easier. Dock & Bay's soft material also creates less friction, giving you smoother hair. The ultimate quick dry hair towel!
How to Use
- Simply COVER your wet hair
- TWIST the wrap
- Then, SECURE into place with the elastic
Materials + Care
83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
- Cold machine wash (under 30 degrees). After the first few washes it's ok to turn up the heat.
- Try not to use fabric softener, as over time it can reduce the absorbency of the towel. Using fabric softener will not destroy your towel the first time it is used, but over time, it can degrade the performance of your product.
- Tumble drying is ok if you need to, but air-drying is kinder to the materials.
25" (L) x 11” (W) (63 x 29cm)
About Dock & Bay
A Brit (Andy) and an Aussie (Ben), started Dock & Bay by drinking too much after work one day. Sharing a passion for travel and not taking themselves too seriously, they pulled down a red curtain from the wall and stuck pieces of white paper to it, creating their first towel design with Dock & Bay's now iconic stripes. They set out to create the ultimate quick dry beach towel, and now make not only that, but a range of innovative, high quality, affordable and sustainable products