H20 Illuminating Tan Mist
H2O Illuminating Tan Mist is created with a base of organic rose water and infused with a dusting sparkling 24K gold.
- Magic by nature, this golden mist transforms to a clear formula upon application with just a hint of subtle shimmer
- Gradually builds a natural radiance and glow, day by day • Golden light reflecting particles give skin an instant lustrous finish
- Featuring Tantone Technology™ which helps ensure the most natural result for your skin tone
- Effortless to use, this mist formula allows you to build your desired colour
- Super-fast drying, allowing you to dress in seconds
- Colour lasts up to 5 days
This super-hydrating gradual tan is enriched with 24K gold and luxury skincare ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and caffeine to firm the skin
How To Apply
Exfoliate thoroughly prior to application. Shake the bottle to activate the shimmer particles. Hold nozzle at arms length from the skin and spray onto each section of the body. Start with the chest and stomach and then each arm and leg. Ensure the product has been applied all over then lightly spritz feet and hands to finish. Wait until skin is touch dry before dressing. Avoid contact with water for 8 hours and then rinse.
For tanning newbies apply directly to the skin and buff in with a Tanning Mitt. This will help create a flawless glow.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caffeine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Erythrulose, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Laureth-4, Potassium Sorbate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gold, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 15985 [Yellow 6]
200 ml/6.7 fl oz