KEVYN AUCOIN | The Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II
An all-in-one contour and highlight palette for face and eyes with both cream and powder formulas.
Contour and highlight all your facial features with this pro palette. Cream and powder versions of Kevyn Aucoin’s legendary formulas come together in this convenient mini contour kit. Be inspired and contour like a pro with easy how-to steps and illustrations.
This contour and highlight kit Contains:
- 0.17 Oz The Celestial Powder in Candlelight, Sculpting
- 0.04 Oz The Celestial Powder In Starlight
- 0.16 Oz The Creamy Glow in Candlelight
- 0.16 Oz The Sculpting Cream
- 0.16 Oz The Candlelight Cream
- 0.14 Oz The Sculpting Powder
- 4 X 0.04 Oz Eyeshadow in Eyeshadow in Brighten (luminous pearl), Starlight (luminous light peach/pink), Cool Tan (light brown), Ruddy Earth (rust)
HOW TO USE
For Contouring the Face:
1. Analyze your facial structure by feeling the bones in your face.
2. Apply under cheekbones and blend to soften edges.
3. Apply to sides of nose blending outer edge towards the center.
4. If needed, apply to forehead blending down.
5. Apply to jawline and blend down toward neck.
6. Apply to the crease and blend up and out.
7. Place under lower lash line and diffuse edges.
8. Apply highlighter to areas that naturally reflect light.
For Eye Contouring:
1. Apply Brighten to inner corner of eye.
2. Apply Starlight to center of lid and brow bone.
3. Apply Cool Tan to crease.
4. Apply to lower lash line and blend.
5. Apply Ruddy Earth to outer corner.
6. Apply Ruddy Earth to lower lash line.