Shop the extended collection of Baume de Rose products from By Terry
The Eyeliner/Smudge Brush
• Innovative design with retractable shutter window, allowing brush to maintain its perfectly angled shape when using on the go
• Double-ended with smudger tip for multi-application techniques
• Perfect tool for a precise winged eye or smoldering smoky eye shapes
• Versatile in function and can be used with powder shadows, and cream based products
• Can also be dampened with any Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow for a more dramatic finish
How To Apply
For a winged shape:
Swipe brush into the powder eye shadow. Tap on the back of your hand to ensure desired shade depth.Lift your chin up as you look down into your mirror and place the brush at the inner corner of your eyewith the point facing toward your nose. Sweep or press color along lash line working outward to the endof the lash. Flip the brush so the point faces upward and press.
Kevyn tip: Using any color, from pastels, to deepest black, this "upturned" eye adds instant drama to any face.
For a bicolor shadow shape:
Firmly swipe smudger tip into shadow of choice. Lift your chin up as you look down into your mirror and place the smudger tip on the outer corner of your eye, use small brush-like stokes across your lash line toward the inner lash. This shape is popular for creating a fuller, more rounded eye.
Kevyn tip: By emphasizing the outer eye area with a dark smoky shadow that fades as it moves inward toward the brow bone, the eyelid and brow-bone are softly separated, giving the wearer a wide-eyed look.