The Sculpting Brush
Master the art of sculpting and defining with Kevyn Aucoin's signature brush. The soft and sturdy bristles gently glide over the face. The round, flat top ensures a precise, smooth finish application of cream and powder formulas. Ideal for sculpting out the hollow of the eye, and can also be used for blending small areas of the face.
How To Use
Use brush in circular strokes with light pressure to buff and blend.
1. Use the side edges of this brush to apply The Sculpting Powder to smaller areas of the face, like outer bridge of nose and crease of eyes.
2. This brush also makes a great eyeshadow blender, when the flat surface of the brush is swept gently across the lid.
3. Use the flat edge of this brush to seamlessly blend concealer into the lower lash line.
Why We Love It
• Unique small flat brush is perfect to blend out concealer
• Perfect for sculpting the hollow of the eye
• Can also be used for blending small areas of the face-- to buff out concealer or foundation
• Pro Artist fave
• Designed with Kevyn's exact specifications
• Synthetic fiber