C+C Vitamin Sheer Fluid with SPF 25
Age-fighting benefits with a touch of color
Reap every vitamin C skin-benefit with C+C Vitamin Sheer Fluid. This lightweight formula provides intense hydration and reveals significantly firmer skin. Multi-purpose application makes this your perfect summer partner. Enjoy its antioxidant ingredients, age-fighting benefits and illuminating microspheres that even tone, conceal imperfections and give you a radiant glow. What more could you ask for?
- Intensely hydrates and minimizes the appearance of skin aging.
- Reveals firmer, plumper and more supple skin.
- Adds a natural touch of color to even your complexion and provide a radiant glow.
- Resistant to sweat and humidity, this formula is ideal for summer and sport.
How To Use
- Every morning, after your cleanser and serum, distribute a small amount into your hands and apply.
- Massage with circular movements to activate the illuminating microspheres until you achieve an even coverage.
- Start in the center of your face and perform outwards movements for a perfect finish.
- Use as foundation when you want a “natural” makeup look.
Stabilized ascorbic acid helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and collagen-depleted skin.
Natural free form collagen amino acids reveal skin that looks much firmer and fuller.
An antioxidant complex containing lime and bitter orange extracts hydrates intensely and provides anti-aging benefits.
Vitamins E and F give you lasting hydration.
Provitamin D helps preserve a younger-looking complexion for longer.
NOTE: Contains nut derivatives.
About Natura Bisse
Natura Bissé entered the skincare world through professional skincare spas and carries out more than 7.5 million annual treatments in leading spas and luxury resorts worldwide. They work strictly with master aestheticians, building and maintaining close partnerships. By adapting, evolving and listening to the voice of each and every skin, Natura Bissé has refined their products and rituals and developed targeted treatments for specific skin needs and concerns.