Hot Stone Facial Mask
This self-warming sheet mask takes all the elements of a complex spa treatment - skincare, facial massage and hot stones, then merges it into one effective, convenient facial experience at home.
- Self-warming, intensive brightening mask
- Minimizes the appearance of large pores
- Smooths the look of skin texture
- Brightens skin tone by diminishing redness and hyperpigmentation
- Calms active breakouts and warms up to stimulate the pores for maximum serum absorption
- Contains highly active anti-aging and clarifying ingredients such as Copper Peptides, Zinc and PAD (a gentle Azelaic Acid derivative) for a smooth, bright and bouncy glow
How to Use
- Fit sheet mask over clean, dry face. Tuck in any excess material under the chin.
- Optional: Use a Crystal Facial Roller on top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits.
- Remove sheet mask after 20 minutes. If you use a facial roller, remove sheet mask after 10 minutes.
- Pat the remaining serum into skin or wash off.
Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Caffeine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Hydrolized Algin, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Nicotinoyl dipeptide-2, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Succinoglycan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycolipids, Silica, Citric Acid, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Sodium Anisate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Origanum Majorana Flower Oil*
*Ingredients from organic certified agriculture
About Snow Fox Skincare
Snow Fox has become a global brand but its concept originated in Australia where the founder was born, as the daughter of first generation Taiwanese immigrants. After feeling unsatisfied with the results of conventional skin treatments for her Rosacea, she travelled back to Taiwan to develop Snow Fox's original formula, where chemists adopted both traditional Eastern healing methodologies and modern dermal sciences in practice. Nowadays, Snow Fox products are also made in USA, Japan and Australia based on the same clean, results-driven philosophy.