Biocellulose Brightening Face Mask
Brighten, smooth, and even skin tone with this biodegradable brightening sheet mask. Formulated with arbutin and niacinamide to even skin tone, reduce redness, and fade dark spots, our biocellulose mask leaves your skin glowing. Is it bright out here, or is it just you? (It’s just you.)
- Prevent slipping and serum evaporation while cooling skin with curve-hugging biocellulose
- Slow down production of melanin with arbutin, and decrease dark spots and discoloration
- Combat wrinkles and energize skin’s surface with adenosine
- Plump and hydrate while silkening and softening complexion with betaine
How To Use
- Cleanse and dry your face
- Open pouch, unfold mask, and remove the clear film from one side of the mask
- Starting at your forehead, apply mask to face, making sure to smooth under chin and across nose
- Use tab at bottom of mask to remove mesh backing from other side of mask. Use sides of mask near slit to lift cheeks up slightly and activate increased firming
- Smooth mask over face. Leave on face for 15–20 minutes
- Remove mask and pat serum into face
Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurs in skin, aids in hydration and retaining moisture in the skin. It is known for being the most effective skincare ingredient for holding moisture. It also helps, smooth, soften, and plump skin.
Niacinamide: A water-soluble form of Vitamin B3 known for increasing cellular turnover which slows visible signs of aging. A great ingredient for all skin types.
Arbutin: A natural skin brightening agent that helps lighten up dark spots and scarring in skin. It also has shown results in decreasing skin’s melanin production which helps with hyper-pigmentation, and evens out skin tone.
WATER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, ARBUTIN, ARACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, BETAINE, (-)-ALPHA-BISABOLOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 80, GLUTATHIONE, UBIQUINONE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE
Two friends, Kayla and Lisa, started Soon Skincare to bring the excitement and innovation of Korean skincare to everyone. In Korean, soon means smooth and pure, which perfectly describes how their products make your skin feel. It also happens to be Lisa’s grandmother’s name, a woman born and raised in Korea and completely dedicated to her skincare routine.