Extra Large Endless River Beach Towel
Dock & Bay's striped, quick-dry, sustainable Cabana towels have been dipped in sunshine and splashed with summer style. Vibrant colours for sunny weather vibes.
- Made from recycled material
- Quick dry - 3 times faster than a standard cotton towel
- Sand free beach towel - shakes right off
- Compact & lightweight
- Super absorbent
- Won't collect damp smells
- Elastic hook - to hang it out to dry
- Handy pouch included - to keep your towel & travel accessories in one place
Materials + Care
Towel: 83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
Pouch: 100% cotton (biodegradable, not recycled)
- Cold machine wash (under 30 degrees). After the first few washes it's ok to turn up the heat.
- Try not to use fabric softener, as over time it can reduce the absorbency of the towel. Using fabric softener will not destroy your towel the first time it is used, but over time, it can degrade the performance of your product.
- Tumble drying is ok if you need to, but air-drying is kinder to the materials.
Towel: 78" (L) x 35" (W)
Pouch: 11" (L) x 6" (W)
About Dock & Bay
A Brit (Andy) and an Aussie (Ben), started Dock & Bay by drinking too much after work one day. Sharing a passion for travel and not taking themselves too seriously, they pulled down a red curtain from the wall and stuck pieces of white paper to it, creating their first towel design with Dock & Bay's now iconic stripes. They set out to create the ultimate quick dry beach towel, and now make not only that, but a range of innovative, high quality, affordable and sustainable products