Bora Bora Bungalow Reed Diffuser
A clever flameless scent solution for uninterrupted ambience. Sun-dappled orange blossoms, salty skin, cilantro mimosas and Tahitian vanilla sorbet.
- Top Notes: Cilantro Leaves, Orange Zest
- Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Clementine
- Base Notes: Galbanum Resin, Vanilla Bean
How to Use
- Flip the reeds as often or as little as you like depending on how much fragrance you’re after.
- Adjust the amount of fragrance diffused by turning the reeds more or less frequently - 1-2 times per week or when you see dry reed tips.
You may observe initial rapid evaporation of a Glasshouse Fragrance Diffuser, however this evaporation will slow down over time but the quality of the fragrance will not change. For best results keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts, and ensure the lid is screwed on tightly.
Made using only alcohol, fragrance and water and are provided with only the best quality reeds which diffuse a fragrance that is generous and complex.
250 mL / 8.5 oz
About Glasshouse Fragrances
Each one transformational, Glasshouse Fragrances deliver unrivalled experiences that take you further than fragrance.
Fragrance aficionado Nicole Eckels launched Glasshouse Fragrances in 2006 from a spark of imagination and a belief in the power of fragrance to transform and elevate the everyday. Since launch, Glasshouse Fragrances has quickly grown to become a leading brand in the Australian fragrance market.