- Rich in plant-based omegas
- Vegetarian formula
- Hydrates hair + skin cells
- Most popular by skin therapists
Black currant seed oil contains essential fatty acids our bodies can't make but are important to our overall health. This means we need to get them from our diet or supplements. In many studies gamma linolenic acid (found in black currant seed oil) has been found to improve clinical skin conditions and skin roughness.
- Black Currant Seed Oil - perfect source of ALA & GLA
- Sunflower Seed Oil - great source of Vit E
HOW TO USE
Take 2 softgels anytime with food.