NB Ceutical Tolerance Enzyme Peel
Soft, delicate exfoliation
Exfoliation can be tough on skin, particularly if you’re acutely sensitive to harsh, granulated formulas.
Which is why Natura Bissé created a gentle, yet effective peel that eliminates impurities and dead skin cells while pampering the skin with a rich texture. Our NB·Ceutical Tolerance Enzyme Peel gives you a non-aggressive (granule-free) micro-exfoliation. This stimulates skin surface renewal to reveal a glowing complexion.
- Non-aggressive exfoliation, which is ideal for even the most sensitive skin.
- Eliminates impurities and dead skin cells.
- Reveals renewed skin that looks smoother, softer and brighter.
- Allergy tested.
- Suitable for vegans.
How To Use
- First thoroughly cleanse your skin.
- Then apply a thin layer of exfoliant gel, massaging it gently over your face and neck.
- Let it work its magic for 3 to 5 minutes until the texture becomes lighter and it melts completely into your skin.
- Remove gently with a towel moistened in warm water.
- Use this peel as a powerful exfoliation treatment when your skin needs renewal, particularly if it feels stressed or uncomfortable.
- You can even apply it to the most delicate areas of your face, like the eye contour and lip area.
Prickly pear cactus extract promotes natural skin renewal and exfoliation.
Papaya extract is a powerful antioxidant that soothes, purifies and hydrates.
Salicylic acid is nicely tolerated by sensitive skin, and achieves an extraordinary exfoliation effect.
Lactic acid provides exfoliating properties and exceptional hydration, which improve skin texture.
About Natura Bisse
Natura Bissé entered the skincare world through professional skincare spas and carries out more than 7.5 million annual treatments in leading spas and luxury resorts worldwide. They work strictly with master aestheticians, building and maintaining close partnerships. By adapting, evolving and listening to the voice of each and every skin, Natura Bissé has refined their products and rituals and developed targeted treatments for specific skin needs and concerns.