By The Fireplace Candle
Admire the gracious dancing flames of a smoky fire, wrapped in a blanket with roasted marshmallows.
With their precious white glass adorned with the iconic REPLICA fabric label, the candles will beautifully light up your home. Each luxury candle has a specific colored wax, reminiscent of the scented memory it will take you back to.
Made in France with a sophisticated manufacturing process using high-quality wax, the REPLICA candles have a burning duration of 40 to 41 hours without any wax deterioration.
How to Use
- The first time you light a scented candle, let it burn for at least one hour until all the wax on the surface has melted. It will help the candle melt uniformly during all the duration of use.
- Leave the scented candle wax to burn for 3 or 4 hours at a time.
- Smother the flame using a candle snuffer and avoid blowing out the flame
- Trim the wick between each usage to obtain a length of 3 to 5 mm.
- Reposition the candle wick after blowing out the candle.
- Never place a lit candle in a draught or on a glass, wooden or marble surface.
TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES DIHYDRO PENTAMETHYLINDANONE CYCLODODECANE AMBER DECATRIENE
Maison Margiela’s first fragrance, Replica, in partnership with L’Oreal was introduced in 2009 and remains an iconic best seller today with scents that resonate with everyone’s imagination. Irreverent names such as Lazy Sunday Morning and Beach Walk, re-transcribe the scents of our collective memory.