Magnesium Hydrocolloid Acne Patches
Clear stubborn breakouts on your face and body fast with easy-to-use magnesium hydrocolloid patches, formulated with just three ingredients you won’t find paired together anywhere else.
Each box includes 24 patches (12 large and 12 small).
- Trap excess oil in the patch, not your pores with hydrocolloid.
- Absorb oil and draw out impurities with hydrocolloid and magnesium
- Balance skin’s pH and oil production, and kill bacteria with magnesium oxide
- Minimize redness and irritation
- Best for whiteheads and pus-filled blemishes on your face or body
How To Use
- Cleanse and dry blemish.
- Remove patch from protective film and place with magnesium centered over the blemish.
- Rub around edges to affix to skin.
- For best results, leave undisturbed for a minimum of 6 hours, and a maximum of 12 hours.
- Discard patch and repeat as needed. If the blemish is stubborn or particularly angry, a second or third treatment may be necessary.
Hydrocolloid: Hydrocolloid is usually found in medical dressing used for skin and wound treatment. Hydrocolloid pulls toxins from blemishes out of the skin and accelerates the skin healing process.
Magnesium: Magnesium is an absorbent mineral found naturally in our bones and different types of food. It calms and soothes irritated skin, while breaking down excess oil and bacteria in the pores, improving acne-prone skin.
Magnesium Oxide: Magnesium Oxide is a white powder mineral used to absorb excess liquids from the skin, and is used as a pH adjuster.
Two friends, Kayla and Lisa, started Soon Skincare to bring the excitement and innovation of Korean skincare to everyone. In Korean, soon means smooth and pure, which perfectly describes how their products make your skin feel. It also happens to be Lisa’s grandmother’s name, a woman born and raised in Korea and completely dedicated to her skincare routine.