The Leave-In Hair Treatment
Healthier hair in a bottle - strengthens, softens, and smooths while reducing breakage and styling damage and supporting natural growth and vibrancy. Powered by TFC8®.
- Replenishes and smooths strands, boosts shine, tames frizz, and strengthens hair without weighing it down.
- Helps to support natural hair growth while preventing shedding and breakage.
- Helps to reverse brittle or weakened hair - renewing strands, improving hair thickness, and noticeably reducing the appearance of split ends.
- Ultra-nourishing and hydrating seals in nutrients and helps the hair retain moisture for silky locks with a healthy bounce.
- Softens and detangles hair for easier combing and reduced breakage.
- Combats damage caused by daily styling, color processing, chemical treatments, and environmental aggressors - for stronger, shinier, more resilient hair.
- Ingredients that support improved scalp health with soothing, fortifying, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to clean, dry or towel-dried hair.
- Using fingertips or The Neem Comb, work from the scalp or midlength to the end of hair, focusing on areas of need.
- Allow hair to dry naturally, or blow dry for an enhanced finish.
- Use 2 to 3 times per week as needed.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Phytate, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Nephelium Lappaceum Seed Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Biotin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Sodium Citrate, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid, Phenylalanine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract.
About Augustinus Bader
Backed by his over 30 years of research in cellular repair and his deep understanding of stem cell biology, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, Professor Bader has developed the patented technology TFC8® - the renewing complex present in Augustinus Bader skincare line.
Launched in 2018, Augustinus Bader is a premium, science-led skincare line backed by the highest caliber of applied science in the industry.