B&B Custom Peel
A customizable treatment in which a professionally applied peel solution will exfoliate dead skin cells and help healthy skin cells rise to the surface. Using the PCA peel solutions we can customize this service to help even skin tone, clear acne, improve the appearance of fine lines and achieve a glowy complexion.
Call us at 501-448-2290 to book your appointment.
Peels are safe for all skin types, and PCA Certified Professionals are trained to identify what treatment combination is safe for each person’s skin in order for patients to reap the greatest benefits. Professional peels are increasingly effective with pre- and post-treatment care, balancing your skin before the peel and nurturing it after the treatment.
- Wait a minimum of 4 hours after the procedure to wet or wash your face.
- To achieve optimum results, sleep in the products that were applied to your face during the treatment.
- Use the recommended aftercare products twice daily for a minimum of one week.
- For 5-10 days after the treatment, refrain from:
- Using at-home scrubs or peels
- Sweating or becoming overheated
- Using a tanning bed
- Wear spf any time you are outside or exposed to the sun.
Please Note: Peeling & flaking may occur. If you do experience skin peeling or flaking during the week following your procedure, do not pick or pull at the flaking skin.
Water blisters may appear. This is a rare, but normal reaction. They should resolve themselves on their own in 1-2 days. DO NOT pop them if they appear.