Pep Up Collagen Boost Face & Neck Serum
Formulated with 10 potent peptides to support collagen and elastin production, powerful antioxidants to protect against environmental aggressors, plant extracts to soothe and calm, Hyaluronic Acid to reinforce moisture retention, and NS Phytomoist - 4x more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid - to plump skin and maximize results, this serum will have you feeling radiant and restored.
Clinically-proven to enhance skin texture and tone, diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and provide you with a healthy, rejuvenated look in as little as 4 weeks.
- Promotes healthy collagen and elastin production which promote improvement in skin laxity, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture for a plump, smooth, and youthful appearance.
- Deep hydration and advanced antioxidant support nourish skin to boost radiance from the inside out. Going beneath the surface of skin to target the causes of visible aging at the source and reverse degenerative damage.
- Clinically-tested and proven - in a multi-center skincare study of 158 subjects, patients in all age ranges experienced improvement in overall skin health after 4 weeks.
- Gentle, weightless serum formula that is ideal for all skin types, particularly aging. To be applied day and night - suitable for use under makeup and other cosmetic products.
- Suitable for all skin types - from oily to dry, young to mature, this nourishing, yet lightweight, formula will have your skin feeling refreshed.
- Non-comedogenic - fit for sensitive skin and will not block or clog pores.
How to Use
- If you’re cleansing in the shower, the steam will open your pores to help Pep Up®, like any product, absorb. If not cleansing in the shower, apply a warm, moist towel for the same pore-opening effect. Then, apply your favorite toner if you use one.
- Dispense two pumps of Pep Up® and apply small dots to the face and neck. Pep Up® the décolleté too – you may need an extra pump or two.
- Use light, quick, upward strokes to massage Pep Up® into your skin. While Pep Up® is still slightly damp, gently tap your face with your fingers to press product into skin and help it fully absorb.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Dipeptide Diaminobutryroyl Benzlamide Diacetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Physalis Angulata Extract, Betaine, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Mannitol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Xanthum Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Oleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
1.0 fl. oz. / 30 mL
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, Colorescience believes in going way beyond UV. They’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. Colorescience believes skincare battles are best won before they are fought. Because investing in scientific innovation now, means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals later.