Total Protection Face Shield SPF 50 - Bronze
Enjoy a perfect, natural sun-kissed glow all year long without the damage! This powerful protector features a beautiful bronze tint with Colorescience's exclusive EnviroScreen® Technology to provide 100% mineral protection from environmental aggressors such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation.
- SPF 50 / PA ++++
- Water/sweat-resistant: 40 minutes
- Natural-looking, lightweight coverage
- Hydrating, antioxidant-rich
- 100% mineral, chemical-free active ingredients
- Elegant, non-greasy formula suitable for all skin tones and types
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oil, dyes, and fragrance
How to Use
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply liberally and evenly to face, neck, and décolleté.
- Reapply at least every two hours.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Salicylate, Mica, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Dimethiconol/ Propylsilsesquioxane/ Silicate Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol (Levomenol), Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract (Silver Ear Mushroom), Isoceteth-10, Silica, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
1.8 fl. oz. / 55 mL
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, Colorescience believes in going way beyond UV. They’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. Colorescience believes skincare battles are best won before they are fought. Because investing in scientific innovation now, means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals later.