Total Protection Face Shield SPF 50 - Glow
Give your complexion a boost of luminosity. Powered by EnviroScreen® Technology, this hydrating, antioxidant-rich mineral protector features a pearlescent illuminating glow to deliver a healthy, lit-from-within look.
- SPF 50 / PA ++++
- Water/sweat-resistant: 40 minutes
- Natural-looking, lightweight coverage
- Hydrating, antioxidant-rich
- 100% mineral, chemical-free active ingredients
- Elegant, non-greasy formula suitable for all skin tones and types
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oil, dyes, and fragrance
How to Use
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply liberally and evenly to face, neck, and décolleté.
- Reapply at least every two hours.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Mica, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Salicylate, Dimethiconol/ Propylsilsesquioxane/ Silicate Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol (Levomenol), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
1.8 fl. oz. / 55 mL
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, Colorescience believes in going way beyond UV. They’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. Colorescience believes skincare battles are best won before they are fought. Because investing in scientific innovation now, means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals later.