Serene Scalp Thickening Treatment Spray
High-density at your fingertips. Our powerful treatment for thinning hair is proven to leave hair feeling thicker, fuller and healthier. The ultra-lightweight formula instantly plumps hair at the root while creating denser-looking strands over the course of three months.
CapixylTM (Biomimetic Peptide combined with Red Clover Extract) fortifies the scalp to promote fuller, thicker, healthier looking hair.
Pea Sprout Extract, rich in phytonutrients, replenishes brittle hair while reducing hair fall.
Densifying Polymer instantly adds volume, body and density to hair.
Biotin & Niacinamide penetrate and strengthen the cuticle to help restore elasticity to damaged and weakened hair.
Peppermint Oil provides a cooling sensation to energize and balance the scalp while promoting a healthy hair environment.
Witch Hazel Water & Arnica Flower Extract nourish and rejuvenate hair follicles while leaving scalp feeling refreshed.
Ivy Leaf & Watercress Extracts hydrate hair and create a protective barrier around the cuticle to help prevent moisture loss.
Sage and White Nettle Extracts strengthen, condition and revitalize hair while imparting sheer shine.
• Promotes fuller, thicker, healthier looking hair
• Adds volume, body and density
• Strengthens to help reduce hair fall caused by breakage
• Energizes, hydrates, refreshes and balances scalp
• Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the elements
• After 1 month: 85% saw an improvement in the appearance of their hair*
• After 2 months: 86% said their thinning hair looks thicker*
• After 3 months: More than 8 in 10 said their hair felt significantly fuller*
*Based on a 90-day consumer panel study
Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
How to Use
In clean, damp hair, mist directly onto the scalp. Style as usual. For best results, use after every wash. Instantly plumps hair at the roots while creating denser-looking strands over the course of three months.