The Rich Cream
The Rich Cream continues to be powered by Professor Bader’s revolutionary, patented TFC8® technology for cellular renewal, and is silkily-textured, deeply nourishing, and profoundly effective. It revives the complexion while soothing dryness for skin that looks and feels smoother, softer and more supple. Highlight elements in this compound work to visibly reduce aging signs and environmental damage, provide deep hydration, soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even out the skin’s texture, and protect the skin from oxidative stress for a healthy, more youthful-looking complexion. This 2.0 formulation is vegan and remains gluten-free and GMO-free. It boasts a better experience and better results, with unrivaled clinical and user trials.
- Deeply hydrates to help relieve dry skin.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
- Rich and nourishing, conditions for soft, even, restored skin.
- Promotes elasticity and supports skin barrier function for skin that’s supple, plump and smooth.
- Evens tone and texture.
- Protects skin from environmental damage and oxidative stress.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
How to Use
- On cleansed, dry skin, smooth the desired amount over the face, neck and décolleté, morning and evening.
- In upward sweeping motions, massage the cream along your jawline.
- Sweep from your nose to your ears and across your forehead and massage cream over the cheeks to your temples.
- Apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin and take any excess cream and massage over the décolleté.
TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin, which guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the skin cells, creating an optimal environment for the cellular renewal.
Evening Primrose Oil: A seed oil rich in omega fatty acids and linoleic acid, that helps reduce moisture loss and provide soothing, clarifying properties.
Squalane: A powerful humectant that improves moisture retention.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): A skin-conditioning vitamin that supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels in the skin and protect from environmental aggressors.
Hyaluronic Acid: A polysaccharide naturally produced by the body. Exceptionally effective in attracting and retaining moisture, for plump, fresh, well-hydrated skin.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: A natural plant extract with potent anti-irritant properties. Effectively soothes and calms skin while improving hydration for a smooth, radiant complexion.
50mL & 30mL
About Augustinus Bader
Backed by his over 30 years of research in cellular repair and his deep understanding of stem cell biology, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, Professor Bader has developed the patented technology TFC8® - the renewing complex present in Augustinus Bader skincare line.
Launched in 2018, Augustinus Bader is a premium, science-led skincare line backed by the highest caliber of applied science in the industry.