UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47
SKIN TYPES - ALL SKIN TYPES
For those who want chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Great for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Gentle and lightweight body sunscreen for the whole family
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Contains no ingredient made from a gluten- containing grain (wheat, barley or rye)
How to Use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
net wt 4 oz/114 g
About Elta MD
Elta MD is the #1 Dermatologist-recommended professional sunscreen brand, for starters. In fact, more Dermatologists use EltaMD personally than any other professional sun care brand.