Belle & blush beauty bar
This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Finish the treatment with Celluma LED light therapy customized to fight breakouts, boost collagen or calm the skin.
Call us at 501-448-2290 to book your appointment.
What it Does
Exfoliate - Hydrate - Plump
Add one of these clinically-proven boosters for enhanced results:
- Growth Factor | $80 - Promote cell renewal, diminish fine lines, improve texture, and promote elasticity.
- Chrono-Peptide | $50 - Energize, recharge and repair dull or tired skin.
- Protec Plus | $50 - Hydrate, plump, reduce stress and protect skin from free radicals.
- Britenol | $50 - Leave skin glowing, diminish dark spots and sun damage and improve overall skin tone.
- Derma Builder | $50 - Hydrate, soothe and stimulate collagen to firm and tighten skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage | $35 - Facial massage designed to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph nodes, releasing toxins and carrying them away.
- Neck & Decolletage | $50 | 15 Minutes - Add treatment to your neck and décolletage to your Hydrafacial
- Extended LED Light Therapy | $15 | 15 Minutes - Add additional time under the LED lights to spend more time boosting collagen, fighting breakouts or both.
- Natura Bisse Oxygen Hands Treatment | $20 - Add a restorative hand treatment to your favorite facial. The damage from external aggressors will instantly disappear to reveal radiant, revitalized skin.
What Is A Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a treatment that uses a state-of-the-art Hydradermabrasion machine that is designed to deep cleanse, exfoliate, and extract impurities and then deliver antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. A handheld tool delivers the various cleansers, peels and serums to the skin and also suctions impurities away from the skin. This treatment doesn't cause discomfort and is safe for all skin types.
What is Celluma LED Light Therapy?
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural bio-stimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity, and ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm and arthritis. Light therapy is safe and beneficial for all skin types.