Get Obsessed Lash Care Kit
Indulging in a little lash care has never been easier on you (and your wallet). With the Get Obsessed Lash Care Kit, you’ll get five try-it-size products to experience a full lash care routine at a fraction of the price—all packed in a limited edition travel bag. Just like your skincare routine, lash care is designed to clean, treat, nourish, soothe, and prevent bad things from happening (like product build-up and breakage) to promote healthier lashes with each day.
- 6 Week Supply of Lash Serum, 1ml
- Travel Breakdown Remover, 30ml
- Travel Lash Bath Gel Cleanser, 15ml
- Clean Swoop Brush + Drying Stand
- Cooldown Calming Eye Masks - 1 Pair
- Limited Edition Travel Bag
How to Use
- Remove Your Makeup. Saturate Clean Swoop Brush with Breakdown, gently working into the lash line and around the eye area to dissolve makeup. Wet brush with water and run over lashes to rinse. Pat dry.
- Cleanse with Lash Bath. Dispense a dime-sized amount of Lash Bath into your palm. Wet Borboleta Clean Swoop Brush and swirl in Lash Bath to create a lather. Apply to lids and gently brush through lashes in a swoop motion over the top and underneath lashes. To finish, wet your brush with water and rinse lids and lashes. Pat dry.
- Swipe your Serum. Dip the wand applicator once per eye and gently apply Borboleta Lash Serum along your clean, dry upper lash line only. Wipe away any excess product and wait approximately 90 seconds for the Lash Serum to dry.
- Bonus Step: Cool + Depuff. Remove your Cooldown masks from the tray and apply to the under-eye area. Allow Cooldowns to sit on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Use after a lash treatment or anytime you need a quick boost. Discard masks after use.
As with many cosmetic products, some users may experience allergic reactions. After use, if redness, itching or other irritation occurs, discontinue use for 48 hours. Upon resumption, if irritation persists, discontinue use.
Travel Lash Bath Gel - Water/Aqua/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trometamine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Copper Gluconate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate
Travel Breakdown Makeup Remover - Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Glycolate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid
Cooldown Calming Eye Masks - Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Agar, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carrageenan, Propanediol, Polysorbate 80, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Caffeine, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Fragrance/Parfum, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Ceteth-10, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20
Mini Lash Serum - Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Rhizobian Gum, Biotin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Panthenol, Pantethine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Sea Water, Alcohol, Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Oleate, Potassium Sorbate
Everyone deserves lush lashes, so Boboleta is putting the cult-favorite lash care line—previously for beauty professionals only—in you hands, and on your lashes. Borboleta knows lashes better than anyone. For the past decade, they have gotten up close and personal with all lash types to build a brand that makes lash dreams a reality, and a culture that puts lash health first.