Total Eye 3-in-1 SPF 35
Treat your eyes to Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while protecting the delicate eye area against photoaging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen.
- Brightens and corrects dark circles
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Cooling applicator aids in reduction of puffiness
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ protects against future sun damage
- Primes skin for smooth application of eye makeup
- Reapply throughout the day as a refresh
- Ophthalmologolist reviewed – Safe for: use around eye area, contact lens wearers, and sensitive eyes
How to Use
- Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip and dot around both eyes.
- Smooth product over the entire orbital region ensuring even coverage from undereye to brow, including eyelids.
- Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish.
- Reapply throughout the day, as desired, for a quick refresh.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.9%, Zinc Oxide 6.7%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Betaine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sucrose, Darutoside, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
0.23 fl. oz. / 7 mL
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, Colorescience believes in going way beyond UV. They’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. Colorescience believes skincare battles are best won before they are fought. Because investing in scientific innovation now, means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals later.